What are Benefits of Our Seamless Roofing?
- Proven, effective, trusted
- Seamless and water-tight
- Redundant layers of protection
- Class A fire resistance
- Class 4 impact resistance
- Avoid leaks & condensation within roof structure
- Lower costs over life-cycle
- With proper maintenance, can be recoated for renewed lifespan
ECO Commercial Roofing is dedicated to offering roofing systems which deliver lasting value and return-on-investment. Seamless roofing systems are a leading option for protecting a facility. For one, their monolithic, seam-free body makes them more impervious to leaks.
A “multi-ply” roof coating system offers even more value. It provides multi-layered protection, and its elastomeric properties – or ability to expand and contract with changing temperatures – help it stay resistant to UV damage over time.
To understand the full value of a ply roof coating system, it’s helpful to weigh the record of prior-existing multi-ply systems. Then we can see how a ply coating system builds on these systems.
Track Record of Prior Multi-Ply Systems
Before the ply coating system was introduced, built-up roofing was the dominant multi-ply system on the market. Built-up roofing has many levels of bitumen and bitumen-saturating felts (or other components), which give it redundant layers for waterproofing.
On account of this design, built-up roofing offers many advantages:
- 100+ year record of success
- Properly installed ones can last 30+ years
- Multi-layered protection solution
- Redundant layers reduces prospects for leaks
- Great tensile strength
- Solid weather-durability
A seamless, multi-ply coating system builds on these strengths, but with additional benefits: it’s more sustainable, adds less roof stress load, and offers greater eco-friendliness, to name a few.
How Does Seamless Roofing Stack up Against Others?
In recent years, single-ply membrane roofing systems have gained popularity. Traditional systems like single-ply roofing aren’t without their merits. But they do come with their own downsides:
- Only one layer
- Seams held to sealed together
- Seams may come apart or become worn over time
- Underlying structure at risk if membrane is compromised
- Possible extensive damage if water travels under membrane
- Could be at risk for uplift
- Requires tear-off and new materials when roof fails
- More stress load than seamless roof
Multi-Ply Seamless Roofing
- Multiple layers
- Monolithic body and seam-free
- Greater leak resistance over time with no seams
- Multiple layers offers greater, lasting integrity
- Avoid condensation and water problems in roof structure with proper install
- Maintains strong adhesion
- Proper caretaking enables recoating when needed
Interested in Seamless Roofing System?
If you’d like to investigate the merits of a seamless, multi-ply roof coating system, call ECO Commercial Roofing. We have 20+ years’ construction expertise and are a recognized applicator for a manufacturer with a 35+ year record. As a fully factory trained applicator, ECO can offer non-prorated manufacturer warranties on our seamless roofing systems!
An ECO representative will visit your location, during which they’ll note all areas of trouble. They’ll also see whether a seamless roofing system is a viable option for your facility. Once they’ve completed their assessment, we can discuss various options.
Don’t hesitate! Call us today at (877) 406-7663 for a professional roof survey & estimate.