ECO Commercial Roofing’s Mettle for Metal Roof Repair
Numerous building owners choose metal roofs because they are more durable, energy efficient, almost maintenance-free, lightweight, rapidly and easily installed, and resistant to fire, insects, wind, mildew, and rot.
If your commercial metal roof in Longview, TX needs repair, don’t hesitate to call ECO Commercial Roofing at (877) 406-7663. With 20+ years of experience, we have dealt with all roofing issues. More than just repairing your metal roof, we will help you understand the roofing issue completely.
Building owners and operators across the country spend around $1 billion a year on roof replacements. Most of these are premature replacements and a result of incorrect repair-maintenance. Without proper repair-maintenance the lifespan of your roofs decreases by 33-50%. Replacements are twice as costly as repairs.
ECO Commercial Roofing’s expert technicians help you save these huge sums while ensuring your roof lasts for its full service life and beyond. All our services come with a lifetime service guarantee. And we use Conklin® products with a 100% guarantees on labor and material for up to 20 years.
Pros & Cons of Metal Roofs
Metal roofs are a great roofing choice particularly if you are going to own or operate the building for 30 years or more. Properly installed metal roofs offer the following advantages:
- Compatible with diverse climates and architectural styles
- Eco-friendly as they contain up to 56% recycled steel
- Save more A/C energy costs. Reflective coatings on metal roofs offer up to 50% energy savings up to 30% for other roof types
- Nearly maintenance-free
- Resistant to fire, mildew, rot, and insects
- Overlapping panels offer high wind resistance
- Rapidly and easily installed
But then, there is always the downside:
- Slightly expensive
- Dented when hit by hail stones
- Noisy when rain falls on them
- Erode under foot traffic
- Expand and contract with temperature changes making coatings over them crack-prone
- Difficult to modify damaged individual panels
Call ECO Commercial Roofing at (877) 406-7663 and benefit from our expertise. In keeping with our tradition of empowering customers through knowledge, here are a few tips on proper maintenance of your metal roof:
- Remove debris that clogs gutters and makes your metal roof leak-prone
- Clean gutters for they promote ponding of water that corrodes your metal roof
- Minimize foot traffic
Our integrity, skill, and knowledge sharing has made us a leading commercial roofing service provider in large parts of Texas and Louisiana.
Call us at (877) 406-7663 today for cutting down roofing expenses and to better control them.